Thoughts and talk of a native Texan with a tropical twist and some Polynesian heart!
posted by Terry- @ 10:40 PM 4 comments
WOW!! That's so beautiful. some of those pics look like postcards. wish i could have gone with you.
ALOHA- I've just started posting the pictures and will be adding to it, so stay tuned!
Oh so pretty!!! Glad you guys had a good time - next time, it's going to mothers, daughters, and GRANDDAUGHTERS (meaning Sarah and I are included)!
Hello long lost friend!! I love the pics of Hawaii!!I hope you don't mind I found your blog on someone else's. I think of you often and hope all is going well.I have a blog as well if you are interestedabcdedunfordfamily.blogspotHope to talk to you soon
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
WOW!! That's so beautiful. some of those pics look like postcards. wish i could have gone with you.
ALOHA- I've just started posting the pictures and will be adding to it, so stay tuned!
Oh so pretty!!! Glad you guys had a good time - next time, it's going to mothers, daughters, and GRANDDAUGHTERS (meaning Sarah and I are included)!
Hello long lost friend!! I love the pics of Hawaii!!
I hope you don't mind I found your blog on someone else's. I think of you often and hope all is going well.
I have a blog as well if you are interested
abcdedunfordfamily.blogspot
Hope to talk to you soon
Post a Comment
<< Home